MPH Please help me choose.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sugandhit

Reaction score
Hi. I am a medical doctor from india with GPA of 3.5, Toefl 92.

I am applying for the spring 2019.
I have selected some schools for applying can anyone please let me know which among these are good ones( i am hoping to get into atleast 3-4 of them owing to my public health work and certifications). But accpetance is not what my question is.

I am more concerned about the quality
Here is the list

1)Kent State University.
2)Chicago State University(i have heard its a bad school so i am confused about this one)
3)Long island university.
4)NYU
5)Adelphi University
6)University of Miami, miller school of medicine.
7)Kansas Univ.(just found about this one yesterday)
8)Boston Univ.

Please if anyone has any additional information about these schools i will be happy to grab it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I am a medical doctor from india with GPA of 3.5, Toefl 92.

I am applying for the spring 2019.
I have selected some schools for applying can anyone please let me know which among these are good ones( i am hoping to get into atleast 3-4 of them owing to my public health work and certifications). But accpetance is not what my question is.

I am more concerned about the quality
Here is the list

1)Kent State University.
2)Chicago State University(i have heard its a bad school so i am confused about this one)
3)Long island university.
4)NYU
5)Adelphi University
6)University of Miami, miller school of medicine.
7)Kansas Univ.(just found about this one yesterday)
8)Boston Univ.

Please if anyone has any additional information about these schools i will be happy to grab it.
Hi, i am a dentist from india also planning for mha/mph ..if you have any information regarding the mentioned universities ..plz help me with them