Please Help Me!!! Mcat Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss155

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am enrolled in TPR and I am up to date with my homework and readings. But my score is not improving. I have also gone over my last two diagnostics. I took 6R today and score 2 points lower. I don't know what to do. If anyone could give me some advice on improving my score for the upcoming exam, I would be so thankful and grateful.

My scores:

4911 7BS 5PS 8 VS
4921 8BS 6PS 6VS
4931 8BS 8PS 7VS
6R 8BS 7PS 6VS

Members don't see this ad.

Two things - first, I don't know how the TPR tests compare to the actual AAMC tests, but the score difference may have to do with the way questions are actually asked on the AAMC exams (which you may not be used to). However, none of the test company's material is supposed to be that different from the actual MCAT, and it's certainly not supposed to be EASIER. Therefore, you probably just got hit with a test in which you weren't as familiar with the material. Go over what you got wrong, and actually look back at your study materials and review the notes from those sections to work on strengthening weak areas.

its very important that you go back and review ALL the questions, to make sure you understand why you got it both right and wrong. then next time you have a similar question, you probably will not miss it. there is still one month left, so just review the material.
good luck!

Miss155 said:
Hi

I am enrolled in TPR and I am up to date with my homework and readings. But my score is not improving. I have also gone over my last two diagnostics. I took 6R today and score 2 points lower. I don't know what to do. If anyone could give me some advice on improving my score for the upcoming exam, I would be so thankful and grateful.

My scores:

4911 7BS 5PS 8 VS
4921 8BS 6PS 6VS
4931 8BS 8PS 7VS
6R 8BS 7PS 6VS

Take a couple of days off. Rest your mind and retake the test.