please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr nice

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi to all
i'm an iranian GP ,recently graduatated in my country i like to pass residency in india, is anyone there who can help me about best hospitals and other necessary things which i should know.thanks:p

Members don't see this ad.

hi to all
i'm an iranian GP ,recently graduatated in my country i like to pass residency in india, is anyone there who can help me about best hospitals and other necessary things which i should know.thanks:p
try finding abt FMG exam conducted by the national board of examinations in delhi. it takes place twice a yr... sep n march.... check out their website natboard.nic.in

hi to all

well thats bit strange, i mean why anyone would like to come to india to do PG, doesn't make sense!

if you come here at all you don't have chance in hell to land pg seats in government run institutes in India which happens to be the best in business. may be you can get DNB recognised PG seats, but what would you do with DNB? is it recognized in iran.