Please read and comment on updated FAQ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GopherBrain

MARK IT ZERO!!
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to updating the somewhat moldy FAQ. A lot of things have changed in the last year. Please read the FAQ and comment here on any suggested improvements.

Members don't see this ad.

The only thing missing from FAQ was information relevant to the competativeness of osteopathic medical students wishing to do allopathic residencies. The one question I have is do DO students need to take the USMLE or will the COMLEX suffice??

A more impressive, albeit less legendary, resurrection than that of Lazarus.
:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the update, Gopher. I had grand plans when I took over the forum, but haven't gotten around to that just yet. The users will be most grateful (or they should be).

Some IMG specific info would be appreciated, both USIMGs and FMGs.

Sorry, newbie here who is obviously missing something. Would the updated FAQ be the "Neurology FAQ" that's stickied at the top of the forum? I was just wondering because I read through it and it looked like the most recent edit had been made in 2008????

Sorry, newbie here who is obviously missing something. Would the updated FAQ be the "Neurology FAQ" that's stickied at the top of the forum? I was just wondering because I read through it and it looked like the most recent edit had been made in 2008????

Yes, that is it.

I finally got around to updating the somewhat moldy FAQ. A lot of things have changed in the last year. Please read the FAQ and comment here on any suggested improvements.

This post is REALLY old. Am I missing something? Didn't tgreeneyes just inappropriately resurrect a old dead thread?

Good catch. This thread is ancient. I guess I really do have to update it all by myself.

You can keep posting FAQ ideas, but it will likely be me, rather than Gopher, that reads them.