Podiatry Scope of Practice Excel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heybrother

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Attached is an excel that contains an excerpt concerning the scope of practice for each state and a link to either the state laws/regulations or to the state podiatry board. As most of you are aware, somewhere floating around the internet is a summary sheet which lists a summarized scope for each state. My hope in doing this was to provide something which could be updated by others and contains the exact wording rather than an interpretation (which I would not be qualified to provide).

As everyone is aware the, the podiatry scope varies state to state. I have attempted to acquire applicable information for each state that can be used to differentiate them (I usually searched specifically for the word ankle as an example). However, as I progressed, I at times located "new" differences which I might not have sought out for earlier states. (ie. differences in amputation rules).

I think this should provoke some interesting discussion. If you see some obvious or flaws in the file please let me know and I will attempt to update them.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• PodiatryScopeofPractice - Copy.xls
    116.5 KB · Views: 416
What a fantastic resource. Thank you for taking the time to make this.