Pokemon Masters Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mystic without a doubt <3

Members don't see this ad.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TEAM TO JOIN OMFG WHY MUST THE CHOICE BE PERMANENT?!?!?!

It's permanent. Valor. I'm disappointed in the rest of my peers on this thread, so very, very disappointed.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TEAM TO JOIN OMFG WHY MUST THE CHOICE BE PERMANENT?!?!?!
All credits go to Team Mystic. I didn't make this picture
mystic-jpg.206163

Attachments

• mystic.jpg
    mystic.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 168
By the way, Pokemon go has Full access to your google account if you used it to log in. That includes gmail, maps, drive, etc. I have revoked its access, but it is only temporary. Google "Pokemon go full access" if you don't believe me. I may suspend the game until this issue is resolved

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

By the way, Pokemon go has Full access to your google account if you used it to log in. That includes gmail, maps, drive, etc. I have revoked its access, but it is only temporary. Google "Pokemon go full access" if you don't believe me. I may suspend the game until this issue is resolved

Pokemon go stole my life, and is currently wearing my facebook pretending to be me. I could be my pokemon GO account right now and you'd never know

Reactions: 1 users

http://www.recode.net/2016/7/11/12154354/pokemon-go-niantic-google-permissions
They fixed it.

On a side note: at this point in time, it is already likely that everybody's personal information has already been in the hands of those who can exploit it to the fullest for years. Might as well enjoy the ride yo.

Ignore. I'm a special slowbro.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh.. just recently came back from 7000 mile road trip.. and pokemon go came out right after I got back :(

It's kind of unbelievable the number of people the wife and I have seen out playing in the Dallas area...

#teammystic

1500 Venusaur, 2 1740 vaporeons, and 1 1700 arcanine today :vamp: time to purge the mystic heathens from my part of town

I'm swimming in eevees. ****ing hell.
Actually, now is 4 pidgeots. I hate when I transfer my more evolved pokemon to professor's slaughterhouse, I still only get 1 candy. I don't even know how to get rid of them

Interview practice: If your friend picked you up and you saw him pokemon go and driving, what would you do?

As long as I don't pick Instinct, I'm winning.
View attachment 206157
I still can't play because I'm traveling (Seoul atm, why Asia of all ****ing places doesn't have this game is beyond me)

Why does everyone hate team Instinct? Zapdos is at least as cool as Articuno and definitely better than ****ty Moltres...don't tell me everyone is choosing just based off whatever team is stronger in their region/the descriptions provided in the game. Wake up sheeple, Zapdos is GOAT

I still can't play because I'm traveling (Seoul atm, why Asia of all ****ing places doesn't have this game is beyond me)

Why does everyone hate team Instinct? Zapdos is at least as cool as Articuno and definitely better than ****ty Moltres...
It has more to do with the description of the teams than their mascot. They each tend to attract a certain crowd. Valor has the best crowd.

It has more to do with the description of the teams than their mascot. They each tend to attract a certain crowd. Valor has the best crowd.
So Instinct is the Hufflepuff of Pokemon GO? Eh, **** it, Zapdos is still my fav so I'm going Instinct when I get back.

Me:

qgx2YDX.png

6FxT4NB.gifv

Reactions: 2 users
I took my dog on a walk to my neighborhood park at 10pm last night and saw no less than 30 people meandering around the same 100 sq foot patch of grass trying to catch an Electabuzz. This is getting insane.

Name evee before evolving: Sparky for Jolteon; Pyro for Flareon; Rainer for Vaporeon. You need the first cap.

Someone prove this wrong please...
8/8 successes in my group so far

It's based on the three eevee brothers from the show

edit 20+/20+ I give up; it works

Last edited:
Name evee before evolving: Sparky for Jolteon; Pyro for Flareon; Rainer for Vaporeon. You need the first cap.

edit 10/10
Just tried it. That works. Thanks! I have all three now :D

edit 20+/20+ I give up; it works

First cap?

Lvl 22 and highest CP is around 1800. 91/91, seen/caught
Are my stats average?

Lvl 22 and highest CP is around 1800. 91/91, seen/caught
Are my stats average?

About top 20 percentile if you live in a densely populated area.
#hailvaporeon

Been slacking lately. Pesky thing called patients keep getting in the way

(Caught a bunch of pokemons in Cali this weekend that I haven't seen around here)