Possible IA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDR467

Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m really stressed and have a question

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I’m really stressed and have a question about a possible institutional action. During my first semester of grad school we had a clinical skill proficiency and one of classmates who turned out to be my patient had sent her personal results in our class group chat to everyone in our class, I was unaware of her actual results because I just saw her name pop up and didn’t look so I didn't even end up getting her results right on my proficiency. After the proficiency I let my proctor know because the girl was supposed to sit for other people as well. She ended up accusing me of academic dishonesty and referring me to the dean of students who I talked to and explained the situation. Anyways the case ended up getting dismissed by the dean and I didn’t receive any sanctions or disciplinary actions. So Is this something I would have to report as an institutional action ? I contacted my dean asking for a copy of conduct/disciplinary record and they said I have no official disciplinary record.
No. It was dismissed. Why would you think it would count as an IA?

Reactions: 4 users
Hi everyone I’m really stressed and have a question about a possible institutional action. During my first semester of grad school we had a clinical skill proficiency and one of classmates who turned out to be my patient had sent her personal results in our class group chat to everyone in our class, I was unaware of her actual results because I just saw her name pop up and didn’t look so I didn't even end up getting her results right on my proficiency. After the proficiency I let my proctor know because the girl was supposed to sit for other people as well. She ended up accusing me of academic dishonesty and referring me to the dean of students who I talked to and explained the situation. Anyways the case ended up getting dismissed by the dean and I didn’t receive any sanctions or disciplinary actions. So Is this something I would have to report as an institutional action ? I contacted my dean asking for a copy of conduct/disciplinary record and they said I have no official disciplinary record.
dismissal of complaint = no IA!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.