Post bacc CAS multiple term issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Socalhomie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

I’m currently applying to several schools using the post bacc CAS system, but there are some issues with it. I can’t change my term deletion or choose multiple terms.

Also, for the CAS stream for the Calstate post bacc, it only lets you choose either post bacc certificate or masters, not both, which is weird. Does anyone else have some experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Never heard of it. If that's the program you've chosen then what does it matter what anyone else thinks about it. Sell yourself and make the best of your situation. Too much hand holding these days, not enough action. Who cares if your title is followed by MS/MA, the goal is MD/DO. Finish one or the other, take the MCAT, and apply.

I would call the PostBacCAS support number and have them help you make the changes. My experience is they are very helpful (had an issue with an unsubmitted letter of rec). Give them a call: 1-857-304-2047 hours and info: PostBacCAS Customer Service

Good luck! I completed my app, submitted, got three rejections, one interview, and subsequently accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile