Post-Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Punished Angeleno

Dental Student
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering if it's appropriate to print the list of questions I've prepared for the interviewer.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would memorize them. If they are too complex or there are so many that you can’t, you probably won’t have enough time to ask, and the interview is probably not the best place to ask them. Remember that a lot of the time your interviewers won’t be able to answer detailed questions about the school. I’d try to keep it simple.

Reactions: 1 users
If you bring a padfolio, then you can always keep a copy in there to review during a break.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I was just wondering if it's appropriate to print the list of questions I've prepared for the interviewer.

Thanks!
In my experience, it's best not to ask more than 2 or 3 questions to the interviewers due to time limitations, even if they ask if you have any more questions. You can say that the dental students answered many of your questions (they like to hear that), and actually take advantage of the dental students to ask as many questions to them as possible.
Also, keep in mind that some interviewers won't even ask if you have questions, in that case is not appropriate to ask them at all.

Last edited:
In my experience, it's best not to ask more than 2 or 3 questions to the interviewers due to time limitations, even if they ask if you have any more questions. You can say that the dental students answered many of your questions (they like to hear that), and actually take advantage of the dental students to ask as many questions to them as possible.
Also, keep in mind that some interviewers won't even ask if you have questions, in that case is not appropriate to ask them at all.
You're right. We barely had time for two short questions and the rest were already answered by the students during the tour.