post interview waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiarash

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had interview at scholl on 4/12 and i didnt hear back from them for 3 weeks right now,whats ur suggestion?

Members don't see this ad.

Call admissions.

Grad schools tend to be very professional regarding telling people they did, or didn't get in (either way, you should get an e-mail or some sort of notification).

It's possible something got screwed up. Maybe you missed it, maybe you got it, but either way just call admissions.

I had interview at scholl on 4/12 and i didnt hear back from them for 3 weeks right now,whats ur suggestion?

I would probably call admissions office to make sure. If you dont mind sharing your stats. G.P.A, HCE, MCATs? Thanks & good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in a similar situation for DMU. It's been over 3 weeks, almost 1 month but haven't heard from them.
I called and the admissions staff said to wait until next Tuesday since the Dean hasn't made the decision yet.. X( It's more waiting for me.. Definitely call them-.

I called the admission today and they told me that they answer me om may 22.what does it mean?after 40 days?????????//

They're probably looking at all the late-cycle applicants and deciding who is the best. By lengthening your wait time they can view more applicants and make sure they are capping off their classes with the best possible candidates.

In other words, it means you were not an easy acceptance. This happens at the end of every application cycle.

I called the admission today and they told me that they answer me om may 22.what does it mean?after 40 days?????????//

I was wondering what were your stats... MCATs? GPA? if you dont mind. I dont think that you should worry abt it.