post scores!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chaldobruin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
10 Ps 10 Vr 10 Bs

30q

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
NikoNLS8 said:
32 Q

9 VR
11 PS
12 BS

a bit pissed about the verbal
34N

8 verbal, 13 PS, 13 BS

damn you hunglish!

gujuDoc said:
Let's give a WOOT WOOT TO THE WERTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did you get Guju?? you were taking the MCAT

gujuDoc said:
I already responded to you. I did NOT TAKE the test this summer. I took it in April 2005 and have been supporting you guys this summer. I will retake to bring up the 6 in Verbal I got in April, but that will happen in April 06. I had a 24O which you can find by looking at the old APRIL 2005 SCORES thread. But that was in the spring.

I did not take it this time, but I had a very very very very very good friend who did plus got to know many of the posters including one that I talk to through AIM, so I was just acting as a support system for others.

You do a good service Guju. Good luck with your retaking. I had a friend who struggled with Verbal though she was good in both other sections - she stopped ranking passages and went up a lot, dunno if that would help at all.

I retook the test got a 36 Q, after scoring a 30 N,

I got a 11-VR, 12-PS, 13-BS, aftering scoring 10's in april.

HARD WORK PAID OFF, BOOYAH

Dam, i was so surprised when i saw my score. I was expecting a low 20s score due to the fact that i was extremeley extremeley ill on the day of the mcat, actually threw up on two of the breaks. Still not as good as i think i could have done. May or may not retake in April.

Good to know i atleast have a good enough score for DO schools, Carrib. and even SMPs, though with my gpa probably not enough for most US allo schools. :thumbup: