Practice Tests. Do I have enough time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sailor Senshi Dermystify

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I am taking the exam in Jan but I am two chapters away from finishing TBR Orgo, 4 away from Chem and Bio and I have like 9 chapters left for Physics. I am trying to be done by Dec 15 :). My question is do I have enough time to finish all of my MCAT materials.

I have GS 1-10
AAMC 3 to 11
TPR 1 to 9
TBR 1 to 7
and some Kaplan pdf tests

I also have TPRH Science workbook, EK 1001 questions and Kaplan Topical and Sectional Tests. I would like to exhaust EVERYTHING, well almost everything before I take this test.

Is a month and a half feasible :) or should I just see where I am located and if not take every test and practice passage for March exam.

O and Physics and Verbal are my weaknesses. Philiosophy and the Arts are harder than the other type of passages :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Content is doable but it would be hard. Honestly I don't think you could finish all these FLs. I have a lot of FLs too but I don't think I am going to be using them all for Jan test. For now I will just stick to AAMCs and few Kaplans. Gotta leave some FLs if God forbid I have to retake it.

GL

Members don't see this ad :)
I would try to get them all in, they're great practice. Time management will be critical for you but the tests are a great indicator to show you if you're ready. If your results are desired you could skip a couple, if not keep studying. :)

Not if you've to spend tons of time with your Korean family. How did that all go down, btw?

Man, it's hard but it's coming along. I am always tired because I am working then after work, I study from 3 to 6:30pm or I go to the gym. After dinner, I play with my sibs until 8pm and then I either go and study or I go to the gym from 8pm to midnight. I have to get in the workout though :).

I have so much practice tests to take and I really want to take all the practice tests that are out there. I am studying really hard for Jan but if my scores are not where I want them to be, I will take it in March just to exhaust everything. At least 3 to4 tests each company :)

I would try to get them all in, they're great practice. Time management will be critical for you but the tests are a great indicator to show you if you're ready. If your results are desired you could skip a couple, if not keep studying. :)

Yeah, I concur with your statement on trying to get them all in :), because they are an indicator on how I will do on my exam. I am going to try hard to take all the tests possible by Jan 28 and if not I have to push it back to March just to get all the exams in :) and practice as much as possible!