This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so basically I'm going to do another dry run today of just telling a lot of girls I'm pre dent/OMFS and see what happens. Try to talk to at least 5 or 6 nice looking girls. Maybe I will throw in some of my other pre-dent stuff like if they seem intelligent I'll talk to them about the DAT and what have you thanks. Will report back tonight
Why don't you try it with ugly girls and work your way up? Or try it with guys? Maybe guys will be more impressed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
people like you that "formulate" their career and announce it with such ego simply for the attraction of women usually don't get quality women and usually don't reach their goals, try making it to dental school first

making your goals tied to vain things such as "what will chicks think of me" will never lead you to success in women or your career

source: upcoming D1 who did said that a couple times as a pre-dent and realized how lame it really is

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Stop feeding the troll guys come on lol

I hope this is after you tell them your name.

Basically I can tell if they are attracted to me, if they are I just go straight into it. If I'm not sure I'll tell them my name; based on their reaction of my name I will either tell them I'm pre-dent with an interest in maxillofacial surg or I won't. If I decide not to say it I'll move on. I have found its the best way to engage.

Last edited:
Basically I can tell if they are attracted to me, if they are I just go straight into it. If I'm not sure I'll tell them my name; based on their reaction of my name I will either tell them I'm pre-dent with an interest in maxillofacial surf or I won't.
"Hi, I want to be an oral surgeon want to bang?"

Reactions: 2 users
I am a female. Is my guidance not good enough for you?
Yes well I don't think it's a problem with me; you suggested that so I circumvented your advice thanks.

Do you have additional suggestions/possibilities? Should I talk about other aspects of dentistry or what. I was thinking about DAT and also the elderly volunteering I do. I garentee both of those score points. Provide your thoughts

Yes well I don't think it's a problem with me; you suggested that so I circumvented your advice thanks.

Do you have additional suggestions/possibilities? Should I talk about other aspects of dentistry or what. I was thinking about DAT and also the elderly volunteering I do. I garentee both of those score points. Provide your thoughts

You're right. I was wrong. Of course, it's not a problem with you. It's so clearly a problem with all females. How dare they not be impressed! Now that I think more about it, don't tell them you're going dental. We females think that's gross. Tell them you're going into medicine, tell them your MCAT score, and tell them you'll go into plastic surgery so they can get free work done when they get old!

Reactions: 1 users
You're right. I was wrong. Of course, it's not a problem with you. It's so clearly a problem with all females. How dare they not be impressed! Now that I think more about it, don't tell them you're going dental. We females think that's gross. Tell them you're going into medicine, tell them your MCAT score, and tell them you'll go into plastic surgery so they can get free work done when they get old!

That's really, really bad advice. I am not lying to girls by telling them I'm pre dent pre OMFS; I would be lying if I told them I was pre-Med and plastic surg although it would probably work better than pre dent. I will take it into consideration but it's too late in the game for me to change my career goals

Also some of you have suggested to talk about topics NOT related to dentistry which I find rather amusing because this is a pre-dent forum. Why would girls or other people in general not be interested in career goals? Unless they are not ambitious themselves I guess which is why I think it's 'them' and not me

Members don't see this ad :)
Also some of you have suggested to talk about topics NOT related to dentistry which I find rather amusing because this is a pre-dent forum. Why would girls or other people in general not be interested in career goals? Unless they are not ambitious themselves I guess which is why I think it's 'them' and not me
Truth of the matter is that nobody cares you're pre-dent.

That's really, really bad advice. I am not lying to girls by telling them I'm pre dent pre OMFS; I would be lying if I told them I was pre-Med and plastic surg although it would probably work better than pre dent. I will take it into consideration but it's too late in the game for me to change my career goals
Based on your post history, you sure do dabble in the art of medical school admissions! I'm sure you could bend the truth a little and the hot girls would be none the wiser! ;)
And it would definitely work better. Dentists are just wannabe doctors who couldn't hack it in med school. All girls know this.

Truth of the matter is that nobody cares you're pre-dent.

Actually I just got back from my volunteer gig where I was working with a new girl I think she was 22. I told her about it she was thoroughly interested and was asking me questions about it. She was also interested in healthcare so I'll probably get the number eventually. So for the day it's going pretty good. Another 4 or 5 girls for today and I'll report back like I was saying earlier

How can I prove to people I'm not a troll? Do I have to record myself telling this to girls? I mean ffs. I can maybe try to get a spoon pic of an interaction tonight? Or recording holding a spoon idk well see
wut iz spoonin?

A recording would be nice, actually.

wut iz spoonin?

A recording would be nice, actually.

Well I won't be able to hold the spoon and record. I just hope if I use a spoon that it will be sufficient and warrant some serious advice? I mean idk I'm open to suggestions and I don't appreciate people telling me that I'm the problem bc I'm not. You guys don't know my schools demographics I garentee if I did this at a better school where girls were aware of the work and dedication that it took, I'd pull. A lot.

Last edited:
How can I prove to people I'm not a troll? Do I have to record myself telling this to girls? I mean ffs. I can maybe try to get a spoon pic of an interaction tonight? Or recording holding a spoon idk well see
Yes. I would very much like to see that!

Why don't you try it with ugly girls and work your way up? Or try it with guys? Maybe guys will be more impressed.

Also I forgot to respond to this I'm not interested in guys. I can bring it up with guys in casual conversation if they bring up a similar topic first. I have found that I get the original reaction I posted from the girls, from the guys at this time. So there is some weird gender based emotion going on there. I wonder if guys would react he same way if I told it to them outright and it should clarify what I'm talking about if they react a different way.

Also unattractive girls don't respond well bc I never say this to them bc I don't care to tell them. Like why would I tell someone unattractive that I'm pre dent and care if they are impressed? Unless it might help with strategy that could carry over to good looking girls

Idk it's something I can explore. The girl that I told it to today wasn't my normal type so that's a step in the right direction for this

Last edited:
@ProspectiveKidd do your thing homie!

Omitted for redundancy/irrelevancy on the first part of your post. I certainly 'do my thing'

On a side note can you guys wait until I edit my posts to respond I typically edit them a few times to get it the way I want I'm sure many of you do something similar. You don't turn papers in after one draft thanks. In conversation with women this is a non issue though thanks (before someone tries to say I don't know how to talk or whatever)

Post a pic of yourself holding up a piece of paper that says "ProspectiveKidd" so we can see for ourselves if you really do have that 7-8/10 rating.

Reactions: 4 users
Post a pic of yourself holding up a piece of paper that says "ProspectiveKidd" so we can see for ourselves if you really do have that 7-8/10 rating.

I'm not going to jeopardize the very thing im telling girls I'm going to be, to get advice on getting girls by telling three what I'm going to be. Then what will I tell them. I was pre dent and had an interest in OMFS at one time? Kind of dumb man thanks for your thoughts though

Last edited:
Also I forgot to respond to this I'm not interested in guys. I can bring it up with guys in casual conversation if they bring up a similar topic first. I have found that I get the original reaction I posted from the girls, from the guys at this time. So there is some weird gender based emotion going on there. I wonder if guys would react he same way if I told it to them outright and it should clarify what I'm talking about if they react a different way.

Also unattractive girls don't respond well bc I never say this to them bc I don't care to tell them. Like why would I tell someone unattractive that I'm pre dent and care if they are impressed? Unless it might help with strategy that could carry over to good looking girls

Idk it's something I can explore. The girl that I told it to today wasn't my normal type so that's a step in the right direction for this
You're right. Ugly girls don't deserve to know a thing about you!
I was thinking more about your situation though. If you're serious about OMFS, you should probably be studying right now. You won't have time for girls anyway. Why are you wasting your time here? You'll never be successful if you aren't gunning 24/7

Last edited:
Again please see my revised post you're quoting too quickly I mentioned this already please follow along. If I post face pics on here I guarantee I won't be OMFS/dent is what I'm saying. So then I won't have to worry about telling girls I'm pre dent pre OMFS.
I feel like if anything, they'll see how good looking you are and automatically give you admission so that the student body is more attractive.

I feel like if anything, they'll see how good looking you are and automatically give you admission so that the student body is more attractive.

This has been discussed in detail in other threads and implicit bias is certainly working in my favor. Shame you can't see my serratus through my shirt yet but if it is by the time I apply I'm going to Tufts

I'll get back to this later

This has been discussed in detail in other threads and implicit bias is certainly working in my favor. Shame you can't see my serratus through my shirt yet but if it is by the time I apply I'm going to Tufts

I'll get back to this later
Your serratus anterior, or posterior inferior? Come on man you gotta be very accurate if you're gunna be an OMFS

If you read my post I was not interested in them so idc what they think basically. What is your take on guys reactions mid conversation I think it's weird that I get the same reaction
I don't understand that poorly phrased question, sorry. I am genuinely surprised that you are still so interested in what girls think right now. You really don't have time for this. You need to be studying right now if you even want the chance at OMFS

Look I'm not going to keep responding to these silly interpolations about my study habits or decision makings abilities as if they have anything to do with what we're talking about. Let's stay on topic please

Maybe You should throw in your DAT score in as well.

But srsly you need to post a pic so we on sdn can rate you.

OP, You sound like a "good looking" Sheldon Cooper, with just a hint more testosterone. At least he's developed some social skills the last few seasons...

After you tell those sweet babes that you're pretty much an OMFS, try singing "Soft Kitty" to them.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.