Pre-Dental to Dental Forum transition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkNARF

A is A
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just realized that know I can start focusing on the dental thread instead of the pre-dental one. This is such a good feeling. I just wanted to post here to see how what it feels like to post as an accepted student:)

Members don't see this ad.

I went there a few weeks ago. It seems like it really geared more toward practicing dentists than students. Now that I have acceptances in my hand, I hope I can explore it some more.

Members don't see this ad :)
DrTacoElf said:
lol, are you already on dentaltown too? That site has so much info its mind boggling :eek:

I have been registered there for a while, but I only browse as it seems to be filled with lots of big, popular kids. Someday I'll gather the courage...

Sprgrover said:
I have been registered there for a while, but I only browse as it seems to be filled with lots of big, popular kids. Someday I'll gather the courage...

Just keep in mind that 50% of the people there have something to sell. Either they are marketing their own CE courses or their own products. People here on SDN are opinionated, but we typically don't have any vested interests.

There is lots of good info over there, though, but it does have a different target audience than SDN.

ItsGavinC said:
Just keep in mind that 50% of the people there have something to sell. Either they are marketing their own CE courses or their own products. People here on SDN are opinionated, but we typically don't have any vested interests.

There is lots of good info over there, though, but it does have a different target audience than SDN.

Plus it’s all look at my new veneer case, this is how it’s done with cerec, production…production…production, mutilation is key, etc… You get the idea. I prefer to only talk about sports there.

Zurik5 said:
Plus it’s all look at my new veneer case, this is how it’s done with cerec, production…production…production, mutilation is key, etc… You get the idea. I prefer to only talk about sports there.

Same here. That along with the leisure section. See what cars all of them can afford.