Pre-med "class load"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhylton

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! This may seem like a very odd question but I have been trying to decide whether I should not take as many science class next semester and really focus on getting A's? I will only be a sophmore and as of now I am enrolled in Microbiology, Org. ChemI, Physics II, and 2 fairly easy GE classes. So far I have done really well in school (besides B's in chem:-( ), however I was just seeing if anyone else would take something on like this? Most people I ask think I'm crazy, however I may agree that I'm a little tooo motivated? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! This may seem like a very odd question but I have been trying to decide whether I should not take as many science class next semester and really focus on getting A's? I will only be a sophmore and as of now I am enrolled in Microbiology, Org. ChemI, Physics II, and 2 fairly easy GE classes. So far I have done really well in school (besides B's in chem:-( ), however I was just seeing if anyone else would take something on like this? Most people I ask think I'm crazy, however I may agree that I'm a little tooo motivated? Thanks!!

Only you know if you can handle it. However, this is not an outrageous schedule for science majors so I'm sure it's very doable. I took b/w 2 and 4 science courses every semester. In fact, one of my best semesters was one in which I took Orgo, Physics, and Biochem together.