Pre Naplex score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aparna21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I took prenaplex today and I got a score of 28. This was hard for me to believe because I felt I answered At least 60 percent. I did math 80 percent right. In the math questions some were fill in the blank type where they asked to answer in numeric. So I just typed the number values (eg 12 for 12 g) and ignored the units. Does anyone who have passes naplex tell me whether this has effected my score, should I have to indicated the numeric value and the units for the fill in the blanks. Also I could answer only 97 q out of 100 and timed out. Does not completing 100 q in time affect my prenaplex score. I have a week for my naplex. Please advice me.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hi aparna! im a masters degree holder in pharmacy from india,in a situation trying to figure out my options in here, in d area of carrier and academics!!any suggestion would be of a gd info!thanks

Regardless of units... (which dont matter if i recall correctly), you need to postpone your NAPLEX exam date; you're not going to pass. Take the prenaplex again yo.