Pre-NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brasilia01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just took the Pre-NAPLEX. My score was a 75 with a scaled score range of 58-96. I take the NAPLEX on Friday. Should I reschedule my exam?

Members don't see this ad.

If I were you, I wouldn't take it until you score higher than at least 90...but if you feel comfortable with the material, you should go ahead and take it this week. (but I would def postpone it if i were you)

hey don't worry because I got 48 on the pre-naplex 1 month before my naplex test and I was freaking out. the range for 48 on Pre-naplex was (42-75). I did not push the exam back because it made me study harder but did pray very very hard for God and study very very very hard. In the end my naplex score was the 48x2=106 and I was very very happy. God works in a mysterious way. Good luck to you. miracles do happen but YOU STILL NEED TO STUDY VERY HARD LIKE 10-12 HOURS A DAY FOR A MONTH.:D:laugh::luck::xf:

Last edited:
I wanted to post on the forum since I sifted through it a few times to find a correlation with Pre-Naplex and Naplex. And to calm my nerves.

My study regimen:

1. Set-up NAPLEX two weeks in advance on a Monday with little to no prior studying.
2. Studied throughout the first week beyond a 40+ hour/wk job. 2-3 hours study/day
3. Took Pre-Naplex on first Saturday. Score 75
4. Partied/Studied rest of weekend.
5. Studied throughout the week beyond a 40+ hour/wk job. 2-3 hours study/day
6. Took Pre-Naplex on second Saturday. Score 74
7. Worried a little bit.
8. Took Naplex two days later on Monday. Score 108.

Suggestions: Know your math. The Pre-Naplex had way less math than the actual exam.