Pre Obama vs Post Obama Crown Cost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not going to argue with you on this point because I think its valid. You only prove this: that deep down everyone is selfish. Perhaps, its human nature. While, we're in school we're liberal, once we get out in the real world; we're fiscally conservative. it only makes sense.

But i'll tell you one thing. If i'm EVER bitching about my tax burden for the income I make over 250k a year; I, personally (note i said personally) feel as though i should be ashamed of myself because I belong in that fortunate, albeit earned, group that has to worry about such a thing. I've seen with my own eyes human suffering throughout the world (loved ones included) and trust me, dr jeff, our worries are trivial in perspective; and if an increased tax debt causes me to lose sleep, I've lost my grasp of the big picture.

Instead of giving money to the gov't, where it'll be mishandled pretty much no matter what, I'd advise you to give it to Water For Our World. These families are literally drinking, bathing, and doing laundry in raw sewage, but 5 grand is all it takes to build a well so an entire village could drink fresh water.

Not trying to sound like an infomercial, but this where I'd rather give my "charitable donation."

Members don't see this ad.

Instead of giving money to the gov't, where it'll be mishandled pretty much no matter what, I'd advise you to give it to Water For Our World. These families are literally drinking, bathing, and doing laundry in raw sewage, but 5 grand is all it takes to build a well so an entire village could drink fresh water.

Not trying to sound like an infomercial, but this where I'd rather give my "charitable donation."

i would too, but those families aren't building our roads, or fighting our crime.