Pre-Vet SDN WW 10th Anniversary Game Sign-Ups [CLOSED] - Game Start May 22nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Please indicate the EARLIEST date that you would prefer the game to start.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reminder to everyone that under the couch is next to no number and is CLOSED FOR PMing thank u goodnight
I can’t wait until it’s pm anyone and I convince everyone in the game to PM you

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)

Reminder to everyone that under the couch is next to no number and is CLOSED FOR PMing thank u goodnight
I thought you were Sporty for a minute and was gonna make a comment about how she was upset that I didn't start a PM with her in a past game

I thought you were Sporty for a minute and was gonna make a comment about how she was upset that I didn't start a PM with her in a past game
I thought samac was you and I didn't understand why you would make everyone PM me :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
This avatar exchange situation is really messing me up; I didn't think it would be as effective, but it really is. I have visual memory, so expect me to make tons of mistakes in my accusations during the game :giggle:

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
This avatar exchange situation is really messing me up; I didn't think it would be as effective, but it really is. I have visual memory, so expect me to make tons of mistakes in my accusations during the game :giggle:

I was skimming the thread to catch up and was excited because I thought LIS had joined in for a few seconds 😅 @WildZoo

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Why the angery @supershorty ? Vis’ profile is PERFECT
I was angerying you saying you loved her comment of seeing no manipulation of my quote :mad:
and also you saying you'd find a way to PM me. I'm not sure which angery you're asking about.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
*is a PGO that activates only if someone of equal or fewer posts interacts*

guess it's extra important that I be the first post then, lest I am second, slip and say hello to you, and then die immediately.

Though I'd get to hold that over your head for a while, and that would be intensely satisfying :thinking:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

guess it's extra important that I be the first post then, lest I am second, slip and say hello to you, and then die immediately.

Though I'd get to hold that over your head for a while, and that would be intensely satisfying :thinking:
Well, as long as you don't use a night action on me, you'll be safe.

Well, as long as you don't use a night action on me, you'll be safe.
Use it on me pls

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user