Predict My Mcat Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Two Sides

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone predict what score i'll get on the mcat with these practice fl scores: ns 1 505, ns 2 501, ns 3 501, and ek 1 53%.

I know it's not possible to accurately predict scores, but I just want a ball park range. I'll be taking the real deal on May 14th. Yes, these scores are mediocre. I'm aiming for DO schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If I could predict your score I would buy a lottery ticket, not browse SDN 24/7

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the helpful reply

Ok, if you want a helpful reply: You should be very worried about the fact that you are testing well below the median MCAT just 2 weeks from test day. You need to improve your score 10 points in 14 days. Even worse, you need to improve it to a point where you can score that well on the real deal, not a testing company's product.

Members don't see this ad :)
I appreciate the response. I know this is an uphill battle. Do ypu have any recommendations at this point?

have you taken the AAMC tests? those will be the best indicators. Next step tests are good, just not as reliable.

Can anyone predict what score i'll get on the mcat with these practice fl scores: ns 1 505, ns 2 501, ns 3 501, and ek 1 53%.

I know it's not possible to accurately predict scores, but I just want a ball park range. I'll be taking the real deal on May 14th. Yes, these scores are mediocre. I'm aiming for DO schools.
Hey buddy! Just an advice. Dont worry about @7331poas comment. Some people are just so arrogant. Take the AAMC scored FL and see how you do. If you dont like your score, then just dont take the real thing. All the best!

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks, guys! I appreciate the responses. I'm just stressing out about this test. I've delayed it twice already, and my parents are making me take it this time. I'm going to do a few practice fls, then take the practice aamc next weekend. I can go over it the week after, and just pray.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the responses. I'm just stressing out about this test. I've delayed it twice already, and my parents are making me take it this time. I'm going to do a few practice fls, then take the practice aamc next weekend. I can go over it the week after, and just pray.

Sorry man but this test determines the rest of your career. Your parents are making you take it? Take the test when you're ready.

I'm spending a fifth year in college, because I majored in a non-science area and didn't complete my prereqs in time. I can't take another gap year. My parents would make me go to the Caribbean otherwise.

Realistically, I'll have to move out, find a job, and somehow study at the same time. My parents are totally cool with me retaking it later, but they want me to at least give it a shot this time instead of continuously delaying it.

Hey buddy! Just an advice. Dont worry about @7331poas comment. Some people are just so arrogant. Take the AAMC scored FL and see how you do. If you dont like your score, then just dont take the real thing. All the best!

What are you talking about? I am giving him the best advice to be honest. If he is not in the best position to score well on the test then he is only hurting himself by going forward with his test date.

You cant expect to improve 10 points in a week or two.

Realistically, I'll have to move out, find a job, and somehow study at the same time. My parents are totally cool with me retaking it later, but they want me to at least give it a shot this time instead of continuously delaying it.

Oh boy.

1. Moving out and living on your own will give you the independence you probably should have because you're 23 or so? Also, the MCAT is not something any parent should force their child to take; but as someone else said, you are allowing them to "force" you

2. Many of us on here work full time, study for the MCAT and go to class...

3. Tell your parents that if you take the test and void, the adcoms will see that and it could easily raise questions you don't want to answer; also, if you let the score stand and then retake, the schools see both scores ... which, I've been told, isn't ideal either...

4. As @RockMcat520 @Wolfpack93 said: take the test when you're ready, and take the AAMC FLs and then decide

Best of luck to you :)