Preliminary Scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ciestar

All grown up!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your scores are amazing, and congrats! In my opinion you have a very competitive score. Your QA is actually not TOO low, but your chemistry is great. The scores on the right is like a percentile of how you did compared to others who took it the same time as you did. Think of it as a score out of 99 percentile. What it should be telling you is, apply to pharmacy schools now, your gpa and pcat is very competitive and considering if your other parts in your application is strong, I think you have a very good chance into getting in for 2014.

Looks very promising, unless they see something from alerting in your character I wouldn't be too worried lol If I was you, I would apply early just to take the ease off. Once applications are getting sent out by the majority, which is around ending November, all of December and January, the responses come back a little slower, and you get anxious. Congrats again on the score!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you are totally fine. Just make sure that your percentile for each section meets the minimum requirement for the schools that you apply to.