Premeds going into pediatrics, meet your God

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlatFour

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 16 users
This made me smile.

Reactions: 1 user
Talk about someone who found his calling. <3

Members don't see this ad :)
Needle came way too close to the father's face for me to feel comfortable.

This man had skills. Mad skills.

Nurses will be doing most of the immunizations.

After watching this video, I'm curious to know how many needlesticks he's had doing that trick. He seems to be a fun doctor but safety is always considered first.

I get confused every time I see someone post about premeds going into blank specialty.

I get confused every time I see someone post about premeds going into blank specialty.
I don't think there's anything wrong with having very strong inclinations, especially if it's a less competitive specialty. As long as you keep an open mind and are open to potentially winding up in other specialties.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think there's anything wrong with having very strong inclinations, especially if it's a less competitive specialty. As long as you keep an open mind and are open to potentially winding up in other specialties.

'Interested in' seems like a more apt title.

This is possibly my just being a pedant though.

After watching this video, I'm curious to know how many needlesticks he's had doing that trick. He seems to be a fun doctor but safety is always considered first.
I've seen an appendectomy done in 13 minutes... It's possible to be fast and good.

This guy is impressive.

Reactions: 1 users
That was so cute!!!

Reactions: 1 users
My parents used to buy us (bro and me) a toy every time we'd get a vaccine. Basically, shots were looked forward to in our household.

I wonder how many boxes of tissues that office goes through?

Had to watch it again. Great doc.