prenaplex score 86..can I pass naplex? any news that people score less in actual naplex by 10 pts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iloveclementine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If i get prenaplex score of 86, should I be happy or discouraged?
It is still a passing score, but it means I barely got 60% of the question right... anybody have an idea? I have less than a week left for the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for encouragement....may I ask, was prenaplex reflecting your actual naplex score? Or did you do much better? I know the score doesn't matter, but I'm just afraid that I scored above 75 in prenaplex by fluke.... and it's not even that high..

This isn't scientific or anything, but myself and everybody I know scored at least 10 points higher on the actual naplex than they did on the pre-naplex. How have you been prepping for it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I reviewed the whole book, skimmed it and retained nothing, did all of the Rx prep, but again, retained nothing. So my goal is to go over the main chapters, like DM, HTN, brush off my anticoag knolwedge, and trying to go over their Rx Prep questions...because I can't go over them all. It's tooo late. What is your suggestion? I know I say things that make sense, but trust me I have no idea what I am typing and I am not sure if I can do what I am typing.

you should be fine. I got 83 in prenaplex 2 weeks before exam and got 87 in NAPLEX.

Thank you... it is a relief that people score higher on naplex... One of my friends got 86 and failed naplex by 74. so I was worried. But I am hoping that I should have learned something from my rotation. I will stay positive and see how it goes. I can't wait to be done.

about 20 points higher than prenaplex. but honestly, I think naplex is much harder than prenaplex. I finished prenaplex within 60mins.

I will stay positive and see how it goes. I can't wait to be done.

You HAVE to stay positive. 90% of passing this thing is mental and attitude, meaning if you start freaking out, it's going to make it that much harder to pass. If you send me your email address, I can send you a meditation to help you relax. I was doing it first thing when I got up in the morning and before I sat down to study. It really helps with testing anxiety.