Preparation for Oct. 17th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zax

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering how to properly prepare for Monday's decision release.....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Why do I feel like I'm about to get so ready for this big day and then the schools I've interviewed at will take their sweet time and release decisions in like November....

Reactions: 4 users
Happy: Publix Fried Chicken, Adventure Time marathon, Twizzlers, and a Fruit Punch Monster Energy Drink.

Sad: Fall further into the depths of SDN hell.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why do I feel like I'm about to get so ready for this big day and then the schools I've interviewed at will take their sweet time and release decisions in like November....

This was exactly what I was thinking hahahahaha!

Reactions: 1 user
Happy: Beer with giant burrito
Sad: More beer with gianter burrito

Reactions: 10 users

Because this is what happened and none of my schools got to my interview date yet.

The wait continues...

The only school I've interviewed before today won't even release their decisions until late October or November :(