Preparing for adc exam september 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sumedha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I m preapring for the adc exam september 2015 ....please guide me wid d study material and from where i can get d same ??
Pls mail at -- [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

me too prep for sept 2015..be in touch in my mail

I am also planning to give my adc part 1 in sep 2015... so please could you guide me regarding study materials
my email is : [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am also preparing for ADC in September 2015 and so confused about study materials.. would some one please help me regarding books?
Thank you

I m preapring for the adc exam september 2015 ....please guide me wid d study material and from where i can get d same ??
Pls mail at -- [email protected]

Hello am mohamed from egypt preparing for ADC EXAM PART 1 (australiandental council exam)
So i am searching for study partners could you help ????

Sent from my iPad

me too prep for sept 2015..be in touch in my mail

Hello am mohamed from egypt preparing for ADC EXAM PART 1 (australiandental council exam)
So i am searching for study partners could you help ????

Sent from my iPad

Hi guys am going to study for ADC 1 please i need study partner i am from egypt and we can share online
My email: [email protected]
Whats app +201223838834

Hi guys am going to study for ADC 1 in september 2015 please i need study partner i am from egypt and we can share online
My email: [email protected]
Whats app +201223838834

Hi r u 4m india ? Am also planning 2 gve adc in September 2015 .I am also looking 4 study partner so tht v could discuss if u r interested pls mail me 2 [email protected]
Hi there,

m preparing for sep 2015 Adc exams...please guide about the books or online links ...also if there is anyone from Melbourne who is preparing for the same contact me on [email protected]

Can anyone please guide me with the study material required for ADC theory exams? I would be be glad if u can mail me materials on [email protected]. Thank u

hi
i failed in the march exam, and going to sit again in the sep.glad to join this study group.
i found a lot of questions from 1000mcqs,but the given anwsers are not reliable.so you guys must try to study the 1000 mcq on your own than trust the anwsers.
can any one tell me the method to find the boucher's and cawson's mcq btw? thanks alot!

[email protected]

Hiii
Hi r u 4m india ? Am also planning 2 gve adc in September 2015 .I am also looking 4 study partner so tht v could discuss if u r interested pls mail me 2 [email protected]
.. I am also preparing for sept 2015.. I hav a lot of material but seriously need a partner to study as it drives motivation.. Plss mail me at [email protected] if u interested to start studying together

hi
i failed in the march exam, and going to sit again in the sep.glad to join this study group.
i found a lot of questions from 1000mcqs,but the given anwsers are not reliable.so you guys must try to study the 1000 mcq on your own than trust the anwsers.
can any one tell me the method to find the boucher's and cawson's mcq btw? thanks alot!

[email protected]
Hi there, I am also appearing for the adc sept 2015. I have all the materials, boucher, gardner, scully, odell, TG etc etc. the latest editions. I would like to know about your experience of the exam. My email is [email protected]

I am preparing for ADC sept 2015 part 1 exam, i am in Melbourne ,,, i need a study partner,,, have soft copies of most of the books, so if anyone is interested to join me,,, please feel free to contact me in this id, '[email protected]'