Preparing for the ADC sep exam 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ritusinghal81

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
  • Anybody interested to do group study for ADC (sep-2014) if yes mail me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hi, i intend to give my exams in sept 2014 and i am interested in your query . contact me .
hey even i m interested in your query..... interested in group study

hello ,
have you completed your assessment process and IELTS ?
nope... i m preparing for that ......in march appearing for that......can u guide me with list of books for adc xam.... thanx

hi, i intend to give my exams in sept 2014 and i am interested in your query . contact me .
even i m interested in study patners ........for adc part 1 sept 2014

hello im currently a graduate of Manipal College of Dental Sciences and living as of now living in Auckland New Zealand. Im planning to sit the September exams, and would be of great help if anyone can tell how i should start preparing for these exams?... the material to read etc

I am also interested in group study...I m giving the exam in September 14..fatimahasan36 @ yahoo.co.in

Hi,
Im giving my ADC part 1 exam in Sept 2014, n im looking forwards for a female study partner ...who has the same exam schedule.If someone is willing to,then plz reply to this msg ASAP.

dear doc,

am prep for adc 2015 sept...if anyone on same,pls do reply to my mail [email protected]

lets help eachother and share info..thank u