Presentation resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boba Foot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have an upcoming presentation I foolishly volunteered to do on general clinical podiatry stuff for a bunch of non-pods. Seeing as I'm not a resident or a student anymore, the last thing I want to do is make a presentation. Does anyone have a resource for a bunch of canned presentations I can pull from? Not like ACFAS surgical stuff, but like ingrown nails and such.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Total pod school move right there
Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha
I would strongly recommend having chatGPT make something and then just modify and add pictures.

I have recently crushed several annoying tasks with it. Its a big verbose but its creates a nice backbone for mindless junk.

I would strongly recommend having chatGPT make something and then just modify and add pictures.

I have recently crushed several annoying tasks with it. Its a big verbose but its creates a nice backbone for mindless junk.

My cousin uses chatGPT as a paralegal in his law practice, essentially. I really can’t think of anything it would be useful for in my daily practice.

I still forget ChatGPT exists and haven’t yet realized it’s utility beyond asking for cocktail recipes. I should keep it in mind more often. Thanks for the idea.

My cousin uses chatGPT as a paralegal in his law practice, essentially. I really can’t think of anything it would be useful for in my daily practice.
“How to politely tell a boomer that they do not qualify for ‘callus care once a month’ because it’s a non-covered service and they’ll have to pay cash or go to a nail salon.”

“How to politely tell a boomer that they do not qualify for ‘callus care once a month’ because it’s a non-covered service and they’ll have to pay cash or go to a nail salon.”
“Oh, well, it seems like someone’s insurance plan doesn’t cover the luxurious indulgence of callus care! Guess the boomer’s feet will have to endure the roughness or pay for that velvety smoothness. Don’t worry; the nail salon might be a perfect place for a little pampering!” -chatgpt

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
So I have an upcoming presentation I foolishly volunteered to do on general clinical podiatry stuff for a bunch of non-pods. Seeing as I'm not a resident or a student anymore, the last thing I want to do is make a presentation. Does anyone have a resource for a bunch of canned presentations I can pull from? Not like ACFAS surgical stuff, but like ingrown nails and such.
APMA and ACFAS websites have powerpoint presentations that you can download and use.

Reactions: 2 users