Princeton Review MCAT Discount

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nontrad85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be signing up for PR MCAT in class hyperlearning course this month of July and would PLEASE PLEASE like to know any discount codes you may have.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be signing up for PR MCAT in class hyperlearning course this month of July and would PLEASE PLEASE like to know any discount codes you may have.

Thanks!!

200 $ discount for this code: NAMYOURMCAT

I got it off their website but for students enrolling in may 3rd. It might work for july as well. Give it a shot.

Thanks!!

depending no what undergrad school you go to/went to, you can sign up online and use the student discount code, usually you get 20% off the course

Members don't see this ad :)
200 $ discount for this code: NAMYOURMCAT

I got it off their website but for students enrolling in may 3rd. It might work for july as well. Give it a shot.

Thanks. I've already tried searching for discounts in July and what you've mentioned is the only one I found and that was for May 2011. I'll give this a try if the school discount doesn't work.

HI I just received this in the mail its a $200 discount on princeton review hyperlearning courses.
Promo Code: MCATPrep
It's good for Nov 11-22
and for new enrollers ( i think)

I have a discount on one Hyperlearning course. Private message me for info because there is only one course available. Thanks.

depending no what undergrad school you go to/went to, you can sign up online and use the student discount code, usually you get 20% off the course

Where'd you get that!? I need to sign up ASAP (24 hrs). If you have a coupon code, could you please PM me! Thanks