Princeton Review MCAT prep books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

russiagirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Books are from $1700 princeton review course. 2008 edition (note: there is NOT much of a difference between the editions)

1.) Princeton Review MCAT In-Class Compendium – Practice passages and answers in 5 subject areas (physics, general chemistry, verbal reasoning, biology, and organic chemistry)
2.) Princeton Review MCAT Verbal Workbook - Dozens of MCAT practice passages and 4 full-length Verbal Reasoning practice tests with complete explanations
3.) Princeton Review MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Reviews - More than 200 pages of review, including descriptions of passages, strategies, tips, and techniques
4.) Princeton Review MCAT Science Workbook - 700 pages with hundreds of MCAT-style practice passages and questions, with complete explanations
5.) Princeton Review Biological Sciences Review book - Nearly 800 pages of review, practice questions within the text
6.) AAMC Medical School Admissions requirement (MSAR) 2009

Selling everything for $150. Only interested in inquiries that are willing to purchase the whole package. I only accept payment through paypal. Books are in very good condition, underlining and writing in pencil (easily erasable). Please PM me if interested

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• princeton review books 001.jpg
    princeton review books 001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 113
Hey I am def interested in purchasing your books. I have been wanting to get an idea of what the PR books look like and this seems like a perfect opportunity. Please let me know how you want to proceed. :)