Princeton Review Practice Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Youngm2194

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How hard do y'all think these are relatively to the real MCAT? Specifically CARS? That's my worst subject I think but I took 2 PR exams for CARS and scored a 125 and 126, respectively, and still have over a 1.5 months until my exam date. Just wondering how the CARS difficulty is compared to the new MCAT or even the old one since I'm not sure much has changed in that section.

Members don't see this ad.

I felt the aamc cars has more straight forward questions. However, the passages on the real mcat were significantly longer than the PR FL I did.

Reactions: 1 user
I felt the aamc cars has more straight forward questions. However, the passages on the real mcat were significantly longer than the PR FL I did.

oh thank god; those were indirect as hell. TPR FL1 was insane with those philosophy passages lol it said so much without saying anything, using the most abstract language lol.

how'd ur cars score from tpr compare to the mcat's?

oh thank god; those were indirect as hell. TPR FL1 was insane with those philosophy passages lol it said so much without saying anything, using the most abstract language lol.

how'd ur cars score from tpr compare to the mcat's?
We will find out in about 3 weeks XD I took mine July 18th. I was scoring like 125 or something on the TPR exams I took, and I scored an 85% on the aamc practice exam.

Check out that chart that MCATJelly and others have been compiling. Most people barely crack 503 on Kaplan and TPR, even among those who end up with 520+ on the test.