Probably going back to India :-( Short courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mogembo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys..

Sorry, I'm posting after a long time. I really need your help. We are mostly going back to India soon :( I was hoping to study here in the US but I guess I'll have to let that dream go. We are going back for some family circumstances.

So, anyways..my question is, are there any short courses I can do here that can be beneficial there? I looked up for AEGD and GPR but they require Part II which I can't prepare for right now. I got good part I score..90.

Thanks for ANY advice. Please post as soon as you can.

Mogembo is VERY DUKHI! :(

Members don't see this ad.

mogembo said:
Hi Guys..

Sorry, I'm posting after a long time. I really need your help. We are mostly going back to India soon :( I was hoping to study here in the US but I guess I'll have to let that dream go. We are going back for some family circumstances.

So, anyways..my question is, are there any short courses I can do here that can be beneficial there? I looked up for AEGD and GPR but they require Part II which I can't prepare for right now. I got good part I score..90.

Thanks for ANY advice. Please post as soon as you can.

Mogembo is VERY DUKHI! :(

Hi,
I have heared abt 1 yr courses in UCLA. it's an certificate course which train u in various fields of dentistry, offcourse u cannot practice here in US but I think it is good enough to practice in India if u r confident..

thats a pity

NYU has some courses which are tailor made for foreign dentists who want to go back to their home country.....try them ....best thing....do some short term esthetic course....its a big fad out here now and will help u lots!

Members don't see this ad :)
i think harvard has some course.its not a licensure course but it trains you in the fields of dentistry.back in india a degree from harvard also has some weight.so u can check their web site.

doc77 said:
i think harvard has some course.its not a licensure course but it trains you in the fields of dentistry.back in india a degree from harvard also has some weight.so u can check their web site.

the courses in harvard are long... are all about 2 -3 yrs min....

TRY UNIV OF ROCHESTER NY ... they too have a few programmes...and dont even require part 1 scores.... tuition is about 18000 $ per yr....

if you check out the ada liscencure booklet... they have a full list of colleges that accept students for advanced standing courses in the various subjects....
i think they have it online too....

Thank you so much! I really really appreciate all your info.

Keep them coming!

Mogembo is feeling better!