Problems after clicking "e-submit"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anee1984

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After I click "e-submit," the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I check AADSAS again and it says that I have not submitted my application yet. I have filled in everything. I don't know what to do. Please help!

Alex

Members don't see this ad.

anee1984 said:
After I click "e-submit," the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I check AADSAS again and it says that I have not submitted my application yet. I have filled in everything. I don't know what to do. Please help!

Alex

I had the same problem....It seemed as though nothing was happening but I just waited it out and it took a good 10 minutes before it was confirmed. Just wait it out and it should work. I just interpreted it to mean that there was a bunch of information processing and it took awhile.....

Generallee said:
I had the same problem....It seemed as though nothing was happening but I just waited it out and it took a good 10 minutes before it was confirmed. Just wait it out and it should work. I just interpreted it to mean that there was a bunch of information processing and it took awhile.....

i was just curious approx. what # are you when you completed them application?

Garry11 said:
i was just curious approx. what # are you when you completed them application?

I don't think they give out a number until we receive our AADSAS package....I could be wrong....I do have an AADSAS ID #. But, I don't know what that is really. Anyway, that number is: 20060214788.