problems of permanent degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandakki

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi ,
last year when apllied to schools i did not have permanent degree.and i also had ECE reports (both generlised and course by course report) with provisional degree.when i applied to schools they specifically wanted permanent degree and ECE course by course with the permanent degree.
i would suggest people to not to waste money like me,as i have spent lots and lots of money for notarising ,sending original copy etc
and to those who r giving exams - just get one ECE (course by course) done.so make sure that school accepts provisional degree before applying to it.

Members don't see this ad.

mandakki said:
hi ,
last year when apllied to schools i did not have permanent degree.and i also had ECE reports (both generlised and course by course report) with provisional degree.when i applied to schools they specifically wanted permanent degree and ECE course by course with the permanent degree.
i would suggest people to not to waste money like me,as i have spent lots and lots of money for notarising ,sending original copy etc
and to those who r giving exams - just get one ECE (course by course) done.so make sure that school accepts provisional degree before applying to it.

Thanks a lot .
It is soooooooo good to see some people helping eachother passing n posting the informations,just, so that others should not go undergo the difficulties, they experienced.
You have a gem of a heart.
I am all praise for you :clap: :clap: :clap: