Professional Proofreading and Editing Services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hyelampa_2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you spent hours, days and maybe even months working on that personal statement for college, medical, dental, pharmacy or graduate school?

Or maybe you have a large dissertation or thesis to submit and you-just-cannot-read-it-one-more-time?

I understand. I have been there.

Let me be your extra pair of eyes to proof-read and edit your article to the next level. I will proof-read and provide grammatical, verb-tense corrections to your scientific write-ups, personal statements and professional documents (e.g. dissertation and thesis).

My services are also perfect for non-native English speakers as well.

With a Ph.D. in a life science from an Ivy league institution and currently pursuing a medical degree, I have spent the past decade successfully writing personal statements, scientific writings, a dissertation, blog posts and internal grant proposals. You can trust me to take your writing to your desired level.

Contact me at for all your editing and writing needs.

Pricing (All services are based on a 7-day turnover policy. For faster service see below):
Proof-reading and Spelling corrections ONLY - $5/page
Proof-reading, Spelling, Diction and Grammar corrections ONLY - $10/page
Proof-reading, Spelling, Diction, Grammar, Sentence Structure changes, Paragraph re-writes/Heavier Editing ONLY - $15/page

Personal Statements - Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Law School/Graduate School (both Masters and Ph.D.)/residency applications:
$100 (light-medium editing) (up to 3 pages)
$150 (heavy editing) (up to 3 pages)

Faster service:
Within 7 days (see pricing above)
Within 3-4 days (+$50 + pricing above)
Express Service (less than 24 hours/same day return) (+$75 + pricing above)

I can discuss custom pricing for editing large thesis, dissertation and scientific manuscripts with you.

Contact me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)