Professor who promised to write me a LOR hasn't and won't respond to my emails. What do I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawayacc2

Reaction score
I have all of the letters I need, just not a graduate letter for Touro. I emailed a professor, he agreed to write it, and he's pretty far pass the deadline.
I've sent him weekly reminders via Interfolio and my student email.
I think he shared his number with the class, should I use it to text him? Would that be inappropriate? How else can I get in-contact with him?
Touro is my 11th school I applied to, and its the only school hinging on this.

Members don't see this ad.

I have all of the letters I need, just not a graduate letter for Touro. I emailed a professor, he agreed to write it, and he's pretty far pass the deadline.
I've sent him weekly reminders via Interfolio and my student email.
I think he shared his number with the class, should I use it to text him? Would that be inappropriate? How else can I get in-contact with him?
Touro is my 11th school I applied to, and its the only school hinging on this.
Did you give the professor your letter matching form, or anything that helps him link your letter to your application? You've done what you can in sending reminders. You could probably text a polite message to reach out to you about your letter.