Program Materials OptomCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crocketmeow

Layers of the Retina
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. For those of you who have already submitted your OptomCAS, I have a question regarding Programs Materials section of the application.

Can you still press the submit application at the top of the OptomCAS application without having completed all of the program materials questions for individual schools. For example, one of the schools I'm applying to has a deadline in March, but there is also another whose deadline is in June. The schools ask different supplemental questions as well, so I have the questions for the March schools' deadlines almost complete, but this is not the case with the June school.

Or... is each school application a separate "submit application" button?

I have also emailed OptomCAS about this. Any feedback regarding this would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Each school is a separate submit application. You'll know when you can submit to a school since the home page has a section on the left that says how many schools you can submit to with what you've currently entered.

Your grades and extra circulars must be complete.
Hope this helps. It's really been awhile so everything is a bit of a blur