Programs by Step 1/COMLEX Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rickolas

Reaction score
Hey all,

3rd year med student here. I know applying for residency is still a bit away but is there a website somewhere that has the average Board scores for programs in the country? Or do people find this information out by word of mouth and at conferences? Any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing posted by program. Typically you can look at Charting the Match. The average for PM&R will show what matched.

For reference I was a slightly above national average (of all test USMLE scores, not just the specialty) and had interviews at most of the top programs. Not sure how my scores factored into the match process. PM if you need more details.

Tried to PM but SDN wouldnt let me. Wanted to know if you could give me a general idea of how to determine what programs are considered top, mid and low tier? PM me if possible

Members don't see this ad :)
Poke around SDN. You’ll figure out what the top programs are.

Hey all,

3rd year med student here. I know applying for residency is still a bit away but is there a website somewhere that has the average Board scores for programs in the country? Or do people find this information out by word of mouth and at conferences? Any help would be appreciated!
Also this is the reddit forum for people this cycle PM&R match. You might find info here useful