Programs Not Participating 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ncbmmd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe wait till after ERAS opens.

This last cycle, I applied through ERAS to 3 of the programs you mentioned above and interviewed at 2 of them.

My guess is that ERAS hasn't been updated for the 2015 cycle yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why wouldn;t a program participate in the NRMP? Are these programs typically easier to get into because not as many people apply the them [im assuming they dont know to apply?] or are they harder to get into?

All I know is that they did participate last year.

I don't have an answer to your question but would guess nothing has changed this year. I think y'all are just looking at this way too early.

Every program has to sign themselves up each year. If they haven't done so yet, it will look like they're not participating.

If November 15 rolls around and they're still not listed...assume they're really not participating.

Otherwise, chill.

Reactions: 1 user
it's a clerical error from ERAS, I looked into it. our program called and got it taken care of. from looking at the ERAS list and all the "non participating" I am assuming this is the same for all the programs listed. if you have any questions about a place you're interested in, contact the program directly and tell them.

as a side note, don't believe everything you see on the web, including the program websites. when I applied a bunch were either not updated, untrue, changed or the program didn't even know about the info listed. apply to wherever you think you want an interview then ask the detailed questions. good luck