Proportion of Public Health School applicants who use Student Doctor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WHOdriscoll91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there probably isn't an answer to this. It seems that out of the hundreds if not thousands of applicants a very small amount uses this forum. I was just curios how representative posters here are to the rest of the MPH, MS, MHA applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

I know there probably isn't an answer to this. It seems that out of the hundreds if not thousands of applicants a very small amount uses this forum. I was just curios how representative posters here are to the rest of the MPH, MS, MHA applicants?

This.

No one knows for sure, though I think it's reasonable to think that even if a lot of public health students don't have an account on SDN, they'll periodically glance at the forum. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other online message board where they can connect with other public health students during the admissions process. Once each school's class creates a Facebook group, they probably start to use that more.

I think the amount that actually use this forum on a regular basis is very low. There are really only a few of us active posters on here. However, like @Solara said, I think that a good number of public health applicants have been exposed to the forum at some point in time.