PTCAS - Inputting IB grades and Unofficial Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hapa808

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am currently inputting my transcripts for PTCAS and I have a few questions if anyone can help.

First, I sent my official transcripts to PTCAS but I am considering using an unofficial transcript for the manual entry portion, as I would have no choice but to spend over 20 dollars just to view my official transcripts at other institutions. Has anyone had any problems from using unofficial transcripts?

Secondly, I took IB classes in high school and actually received about 11 credits in geography and english. However, I am not using any of these credits for any prerequisites so do I even bother inputting this information in the standardized tests portion? Since I am not using any of the IB tests for credit I am wondering if I can omit it in the standardized test portion while keeping it in the transcript entry.

As for the manual inputting of IB grades, I am just putting the information into my first semester at the institution. Is this correct?

Any help would be super appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there!

I just finished entering my transcripts and I, too, was going to have to spend $20+ to view my officials. I went ahead and just used unofficial. Sorry this isn't super helpful, but thought it might be a little reassuring. Good luck with your apps!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.