PTCAS - Reapplicant Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lowflyer14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am reapplying and had a question about transcripts from the academic update. Obviously, they were not included in the change over from my old application. Is there any way I can extend the dates on my institutions attended for my primary institution (which I included in the Academic Update) or should I "add a new entry" and make a new tab with the same institution but the different dates?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I am reapplying and had a question about transcripts from the academic update. Obviously, they were not included in the change over from my old application. Is there any way I can extend the dates on my institutions attended for my primary institution (which I included in the Academic Update) or should I "add a new entry" and make a new tab with the same institution but the different dates?

Thanks
Hey, I had the same question so I called them and I was told you have to add a new institution even if you have taken other classes there in the past.

Members don't see this ad :)
So PTCAS received my Academic Update transcript in April and it is still listed on the transcript section of my status column. Should I resubmit everything again, including new coursework?

So PTCAS received my Academic Update transcript in April and it is still listed on the transcript section of my status column. Should I resubmit everything again, including new coursework?
So everything from last cycle should have transferred to the new application. You only have to put in stuff that's for the new cycle. Say you took a class in Spring and submitted the grades and everything for the previous cycle. Then you were taking a class over the summer and put it as "In Progress" last cycle. You can update the grades this cycle but if you need to add more classes, you'll have to start a new institution and put the new stuff in. Even if these new classes were taken at a previous school. I'm so sorry lol but does that make sense?

Yes it does haha thanks. I'm confused though. What if my Academic update info did not get transferred?

Yes it does haha thanks. I'm confused though. What if my Academic update info did not get transferred?
No worries, I can try help to explain haha. And if it did, it would be under coursework on your application