Pulled the trigger

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Armymutt25A

Cranky VSST OIC
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
VMCAS application has sailed off into the ether. I still have to deal with some errors in the NCSU one - doesn't like that I have blank end dates for on-going things and no emails for people I worked with before email really existed (yes kids, we once had a world where very few people emailed).

Now I can start focusing on re-writing a tactical SOP for communications in the airborne field artillery battalion. It's due in February and we've pretty much lost all the institutional knowledge in the last 6 years. I predict some long days ahead. March can't come fast enough.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Feels sort of liberating to have that beast submitted, doesn't it? Good luck with the supplemental!

Now I can start focusing on re-writing a tactical SOP for communications in the airborne field artillery battalion. It's due in February and we've pretty much lost all the institutional knowledge in the last 6 years. I predict some long days ahead. March can't come fast enough.

But which is harder, the VMCAS or the SOP?

Members don't see this ad :)
armymutt, what schools are you applying to?

Limited to NCSU until my wife graduates from pharmacy school. We've already spent 26 months apart in a little over 3 years due to my job, don't really feel like leaving her by choice.