q about test prep for Board Certified Sterile Compounding Pharmacist (BCSCP) pharmacy certification examination in the fall of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxdr131313

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking this exam in a month, has anyone taken it yet? if so what did you use to prepare for it?
I am using my own facilities policy, re-reading 797 and 800, reading actual federal law, reviewing the
notes from back in pharmacy school, and going to each associations website that is listed in the
competency outline published by BPS.

Has anyone used the APHA e-learning usp 797 bps test prep 6 hour ce? if so how was it and would you
recommend it? thank you, pm if you have specific study advise.

Members don't see this ad.

What are the benefits of being board certified in sterile compounding? Don't all hospital pharmacists already compound sterile products?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone taken the exam yet? I'm using the ASHP guide to BCSCP since my company reimbursed the cost of it.

I am taking this exam in a month, has anyone taken it yet? if so what did you use to prepare for it?
I am using my own facilities policy, re-reading 797 and 800, reading actual federal law, reviewing the
notes from back in pharmacy school, and going to each associations website that is listed in the

Has anyone used the APHA e-learning usp 797 bps test prep 6 hour ce? if so how was it and would you
HI: Did you pass your BCSCP test?

Hi did you take the test? If so how was the test

Last edited by a moderator: