QBank vs WebPath for the NBME Shelf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phllystyl

n0t the j0ke f0rum!@RAWR@
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone use either or both of these when studying for the NBME Path shelf?

Ive done a general search of the forums and it seems some people said they were going to use one or the other, but didnt find anyone that

A) Used both and could compare post-exam
B) Or used one of the above and after the shelf compared them to the real deal.

Right now Im using BRS and robbins review (the question book), but Id like more questions in case I have time for em. The big problem is wether to buy Qbank for 3 months instead of 1 in order to use them for the shelf.

Thanks a bunch to all who reply.

Members don't see this ad.

Scott,

Hey man, can you tell me how the exam went? What you used to study for it? I take it next wk. We have a final this friday and a wk to study for the shelf path exam. I never used the BRS during the actuall course--alwyas read robbins, and i feel unprepared because I have to read BRS in a wk. Possible? Also, I have heard that it is ridicoulously easy--I mean ppl in my school have failed the actual course but have passed the shelf exam--what would you recommend based on my situation (for pictures too, cuz i dont know any of them..lol) thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Also could someone put up the site for webpath--how useful? thanks

HiddenTruth said:
Also could someone put up the site for webpath--how useful? thanks

google "webpath" and its the first link that appears :)