qstn regd admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nident12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi ,

I have a doubt regd te admsns in CA schools . Does anyone know if they have already closed the admissions or they r still open ? Because after trying a lot to contact UCSF also, we cannot reach the person in charge, it ssays her voice mail box is full , which makes us think that they have closed the admissions and are not taking any more calls or wot ?/ Cud anyone help with this query ? Is the seats full or not ??
thanks ,
nident.

Members don't see this ad.

nident12 said:
hi ,

I have a doubt regd te admsns in CA schools . Does anyone know if they have already closed the admissions or they r still open ? Because after trying a lot to contact UCSF also, we cannot reach the person in charge, it ssays her voice mail box is full , which makes us think that they have closed the admissions and are not taking any more calls or wot ?/ Cud anyone help with this query ? Is the seats full or not ??
thanks ,
nident.

UCSF application deadline is September 30, 2005

toothfairy07,
if you phoned up Barbara Richardson @UCSF, her voicemail box is going
to be full through out the year and she would rarely pick up her phone.
But she does pick up her phone once in ahile, so keep trying - you would
be lucky someday.

Members don't see this ad :)
nident12 said:
hi ,

thanks ,
nident.

E-mail Barbara Richardson.

akmount said:
toothfairy07,
if you phoned up Barbara Richardson @UCSF, her voicemail box is going
to be full through out the year and she would rarely pick up her phone.
But she does pick up her phone once in ahile, so keep trying - you would
be lucky someday.

oh Barbara Richardson. I got her on the phone. She was not very polite