Question about life and disability insurance while studying!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samyred

Sailor of the seven seas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think it is a clever decision to have an insurance when we are about to pour a figure of 170k in a dental program.

What if something horrible happens while we are in the program like Cancer, Accidents, occupational infections... etc

I am looking for an insurance that will cover me for mainly 2 reasons:
-To have the peace of mind.
-To make a potential cosigner feel more safe.

My question, from your experience, what is the best option I got? any company that has a good offer?

Cheers~

Members don't see this ad.

I think it is a clever decision to have an insurance when we are about to pour a figure of 170k in a dental program.

What if something horrible happens while we are in the program like Cancer, Accidents, occupational infections... etc

I am looking for an insurance that will cover me for mainly 2 reasons:
-To have the peace of mind.
-To make a potential cosigner feel more safe.

My question, from your experience, what is the best option I got? any company that has a good offer?

Cheers~

I would contact whatever school you will be attending. Usually they provide you with both those types of insurance. If not, you can always register for the ASDA (America Student Dental Association) or ADA life and disability insurance, both of which are free while you're enrolled in school.