Question about Tulane Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SlippingSloth

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we supposed to wait for them to email us before we mail the secondary off to them? Or do we just send it off?

Members don't see this ad.

mail it off now w/ your amcas and money....i'm sure they're gonna email people out at some point, because I'm going to venture a guess that all 7000 people that applied there last year were not SDN members.

Members don't see this ad :)
jammin06 said:
mail it off now w/ your amcas and money....i'm sure they're gonna email people out at some point, because I'm going to venture a guess that all 7000 people that applied there last year were not SDN members.
That's exactly what i was thinking. I'm filling it out right now...I was wondering how I would have found out if I wasn't on SDN! Gosh..

Just dont forget when you send your AMCAS to Tulane to remove the list of schools you applied to.

Im sending mine out today and just realized that this could be the reason why they want your personal copy :)

is this really a big deal? i think my page that starts listing my schools has half of my personal statement on it. I figure they're gonna get the amcas at some point anyway, so should it matter whether they see what other schools we apply to?

jammin06 said:
is this really a big deal? i think my page that starts listing my schools has half of my personal statement on it. I figure they're gonna get the amcas at some point anyway, so should it matter whether they see what other schools we apply to?

You can always cut it off, which is what a lot of people did last year (including myself). I'm not sure how they view that but if you are one of those people who applied to 40 schools, it might make a difference :D . Good luck!