Question about UNE Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

fogorvostan

I received UNE's supplemental today and am not sure what to do for the Additional Comments section. It says:

"Please provide any additional information you would like the Admissions Committee to consider when reviewing your application. Provide information that might clarify any previously provided information that might have been confusing or difficult to understand. Use this space to further explain your experience in dentistry, your extracurricular/volunteerism/community service, your leadership experience and/or factors that may have had a negative effect on your academic/professional/personal performance."

Based on that, it sounds like they want us to elaborate more on what we put on AADSAS, but am I not sure how much to write. I want to put sufficient information for everything, but also don't want to bombard them with a lengthy reply. Should I take everything I put under my professional experience section on AADSAS and write a paragraph for each? Or should I leave out certain sections, like my work experience? Should I restate dates and hours?

I think I am overthinking this :dead:

Members don't see this ad.