question for BU acceptees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SweetTooth85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hey i was just wondering when did you interview and when did you recieve your acceptance letter? thanks and from the sounds of it are you currently enrolled in a few pre-req classes ....and if you are those must be completed before your going to school and for the excel thing you should just call and ask to make sure.

gsJ said:
hey i was just wondering when did you interview and when did you recieve your acceptance letter? thanks and from the sounds of it are you currently enrolled in a few pre-req classes ....and if you are those must be completed before your going to school and for the excel thing you should just call and ask to make sure.

Hey, I interviewed in mid-Jan. and got accepted on Jan. 26.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed mid- Jan as well and was accepted the 26th as well, but i haven't come across anything like that in my letter saying that i had to do Excel. Probably best to check with them.

Cheers

that sounds wierd. Check it out with them. Although, the Excel program sounds kinda cool if you have no plans for the summer.

What did you major in? I think they ask some non-science majors to do excel. Not 100% sure though. Regardless, if you have time to do excel, I highly recommend it. Good times.

hmm i dont know either. im a psych major and i didnt see anything like that.