Question for people that have interviewed at Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polkadotcap

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do they pay for hotel accommodations? If so, for just one night, or for the night before the noon tour thing as well? I am trying to make some budgeting arrangements for January interviews and haven't heard back from the program coordinator with the holidays and all. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think they paid for both nights which was a relief! The information day and interview days were great, and they do a really good job of making you feel welcomed. Enjoy and feel free to pm if you have more questions

They pay for both nights...ya stay at a Holiday Inn conference center hotel in Decatur. Nice place.

PM if you have further questions...interviewed there not too long ago, and I think it's a FABULOUS program.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i already posted this but thought i would post it here too-

yale vs. emory?

i really liked both of these programs and am confused on what to do-
is the reputation of emory much much better? does yale have a lot of FMG's? are they considered equal programs?

so i already posted this but thought i would post it here too-

yale vs. emory?

i really liked both of these programs and am confused on what to do-
is the reputation of emory much much better? does yale have a lot of FMG's? are they considered equal programs?

I have no info on yale but if you want to know anything more about emory fire away.

i loved emory! i was thinking i was going to make it my first choice because the residents seem really happy! however my interviews were definitely not what i expected. i had heard the interviews were very relaxed but mine definitely were not- especially with one of the cardiac anesthesiologists-

if anyone has any insight into the program at emory it would be greatly appreciated! also - what kind and where do the residents get fellowships?